Tuesday, July 20, 2010

vegetarian eating

During the summer, I'll sometimes lapse into a vegetarian menu. It's not for health or moral reasons, but because I'm too friggin' lazy and hot to cook a real meal.

 Giggity.

It's a Boca Chik'n patty on onion bagel with melted mozzarella. All fresh, all good. There's no recipe. Just stick the patty in the toaster oven, toast the bagel, put cheese on the patty while it's still hot. Add fresh veggies.Then, you eat it.

Still super tired from traveling and convention. 3 different time zones in a week is a bit exhausting. However, I really loved most of my experience at convention. I got to hang out with an amazing assortment of musicians, and hope that I'll get to work with them again in the future. For more info about the organization, go to www.inafa.org.

No comments: