|Blackberries and snow peas|
|Blackberry Mint Jam|
There was very little effort put into this jam, but I loved it's flavor so much more than last year's version. It tasted fresher, and the addition of mint extract was awesome. Its tingle added to the mingle of sweetness and tartness in the jam.
1. Combine 2/3 c. sugar and 2 Tbsp of instant pectin (I used Ball Brand)
2. Crush 1 2/3 c. of blackberries in another bowl, add mint extract (I added to taste).
3. Add crushed fruit mix to sugar/pectin combo, and stir 3 minutes.
4. Wait 30 min, then ladle into clean containers.
5. Makes 2 half pints of jam. Enjoy!