Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What has happened to the time?

It's been such a long time since I posted at all, and even longer since I posted about anything that I've cooked. It's not that I've stopped cooking, taking photos of food, or thinking about this blog, but that I've been pretty busy. Here are some things that have happened recently:

-changes in job responsibilities, both good and bad
-I turned 26, and died a little
-I freaked out about the direction of my life
-Halloween, and I didn't get drunk, dress inappropriately, or gorge on candy

Although I don't have much time to do a real post about any of the food I've been eating or cooking, I will share some recent photos...

Apple dutch baby


Warm, cheesy goodness of a breakfast casserole with sausage.
We harvested the last of our cucumbers from the garden.
I think the plastic fork adds some class.
Eat the Gilbano sandwich at Grinders. Trust me, it's excellent.

I confess, I love Spam. Do NOT try to tell me what's in it!


No comments: