|Bird's Nest Cookies|
Here is my adapted version of JOY's recipe:
1/2 c sugar
1/2 c light corn syrup
1/2 c peanut butter (I used creamy, but crunchy would do!)
1 c chow mein noodles (and approx 1/4 c more if you like them crunchy)
1 bag of Whoppers Mini Robins' Egg/ Jelly beans/ peanut M&Ms
Servings: Approx 15-18 nests per batch
1. In a medium sauce pan, over med heat, combine sugar and syrup. Once it boils completely, turn off heat.
2. Add peanut butter into the sugar mixture. Stir until completely blended.
3. Add noodles, and stir until they are coated.
4. Spoon cookie mixture into a measuring cup (1/4 c), and drop onto wax paper. Use a small spoon (or your hands) to form dents for the "eggs."
5. Add eggs onto the nests. (I found each can fit 3-4 eggs).
Hope you're all enjoying your Easter!