Monday, June 7, 2010

Huh.

I was going to take time this morning to write about what I actually eat normally for breakfast (oatmeal, whole grain english muffins), and juxtapose it with some of the more exciting things I've written about (dutch babies, stuffed french toast), but I'm still sick. I was getting better for the past few days (at least, I thought I was), but this morning it was worse. I don't know if it's a new sickness, because my body was already weak from the cold, or what.

Now that I think about it though, my breakfast entry idea sounds incredibly boring. I just wanted to write about my boring breakfasts, so that you friends don't think I eat unhealthy junk every day. So now that I've just told you that, I guess there's no point to writing about it in the future. End. 
Dutch baby, I'd like you to meet...
Oatmeal with cinnamon and banana. 

Isn't the contrast so depressing?

2 comments:

Rachel B said...

I hope you feel better soon! And besides, there's nothing wrong with yummy oatmeal. Better than my boring breakfasts...usually all I have is a smoothie!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Rachel! I guess the grass really is always greener on the other side, b/c a smoothie sounds delightful right about now!